Monday, May 19, 2008

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things . . .

The Bowes kids always find things to challenge MELVIN ZWICK. This is the challenge:

This week's assignment is titled "Happy Lists". All we needed to do was think about all the things that make us happy in life. But the creative twist is to plug these favorite/happy things into an acrostic of our names.


M-Momma Bowes whose chocolate loving is second only to MELVIN ZWICK
E-Every word Grandpa’s Grandkids write
L-Lots of all color M and Ms
V-Valerie and Victoria
I-Imothy What the heck I, MELVIN ZWICK, do not have a “T” in my name
N-Never running out of stories for MELVN ZWICK to tell


A-And Computer expert Pappa
L-Lydia
W-Whole bunches of Chocolate covered Strawberries.
A-All of Grandpa’s daughters and Grandkids
Y-Yummy Green corn tamale, Baja style
S-Slushy root bear floats so thick you have to eat with a spoon


G-Goseph, What the keck I, MELVIN ZWICK, do not have a “J” in my name
O-Oodles of chocolate with almonds
O-Oodles of praline and cream ice cream
F-Furry kitties
E-ESCAPE Crew, Every Sheep Can Always Plan Escapes
Y-Yummy German Chocolate cake


Z- Zeal of Grandpa’s family
W-White and Black kitties
I-Ice cold Crystal Lite drink in the summer time
C-Caroline
K-Kyle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Way to go Melvin Zwick! Sure got a chuckle from "Imothy" and "Goseph". Now I'm not sure about which one of us likes chocolate more! We love your support and encouragement. Thanks for joining in the fun!

Love you more than all the choccolate in the world,

Robyn

P.s. That's great that you put your acrostic on the "Just Write" blog too! I'm sure she'll love it!