Saturday, April 12, 2008






To the desk of Miss Caroline Bowes
142 Elkridge Road
Mossyrock, Wa

Subject: Zwickland Airport design

Date: April 10, 2008

Dear Miss Bowes,

I, MELVIN ZWICK, the Governor of Zwickland am in need of a new airport terminal on the country of Zwickland.

I, MELVIN ZWICK, was greatly impressed with the very well designed Airport Terminal I, MELVIN ZWICK, saw on the Bowes and Arrows blog. I understand it was built to your design by you.

It is my, MELVIN ZWICK, desire to have you, Miss Caroline Bowes, the great architect, to design and build one of your Airport Terminal designs at your convience on the Great Country of Zwickland.

With this in mind I am sending you 10,000 Zwickland Dollars as an advance towards your design and construction of The new Zwickland Airport Terminal. It is my estimate that your cost of your design and construction to the Country Zwickland will be around 8.9 million Zwickland dollars. This amount is deposited in the First National Bank Of Zwickland and is available to you as soon as you start the design.

Awaiting your confirmation,


Sincerely




MELVIN ZWICK
leessilver@cox.net

2 comments:

The Bowes Family said...

GOVERNOR OF ZWICKLAND,

I will start building the Zwickland airport right away!!!
The airport will be built to withstand KingKong and high winds, just like the other airport.
And it will be much like the other one I built. If you like though I could make it different.

Sincerely,
Miss Caroline Bowes

LEE said...

Miss Caroline,
You build the airport in what ever manner you wish to. Your opinion is much respected by me, MELVIN ZWICK.